Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Books is reviewed in June 2014 Mensa Bulletin

Hi everyone!

It's been a while since I posted about the book, but thank you for everyone who has been coming and checking out the website!

I just received my Mensa Bulletin and there was a review for the "Dreams of the Turtle King" in the Page Turners section!

I had submitted a copy of the book and an application to the Bulletin book reviewer, Tom Elliot, a while back.  He generally reviews ~8 books for each monthly bulletin, so I was not thinking I would get a mention, let alone a full review with cover image!

I am reviewed along with 7 other books, including a book by Stephen King and 5 other books by Mensan authors. Pretty good company!

Here is the review...


So take Tom's advice and consider "Dreams of the Turtle King" as the "perfect" gift for someone special!

No comments:

Post a Comment