Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Book formatting work in progress...

Nancy's illustrations have been scanned.

The printer I took them to freaked out a bit when doing the scanning because I requested a very high dpi for the images, which led to very large file sizes. Better to have all that data up front so you can shrink it down later!

My graphic artist friend who is helping with the cover design said I could always put the images up on a highway billboard if I needed to, they were so large. LOL

I am working with another friend who has a best selling amazon title he self-published, The Gift by Dave Donovan. He is helping me get through all the steps it takes to get the book together and get it uploaded for proofing and then get a kindle version made as well. Yep, both kindle and regular soft copy books of 6x9 size are going to be available for sale!!

More work on the book tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment