Friday, November 15, 2013

Boy Digging 13094, Watercolor, a Beach Illustration for the Book Dreams of the Turtle King by Bossarte and Standlee.

I have made 24 watercolor illustrations for the book of poetry, Dreams of the Turtle King, written by Denise Bossarte, and available in December on Amazon. Denise informs me the book is moving forward on schedule and I've sent her my bio and a profile image. Here is one of the images you will find in the book. I would read the poem and come up with a visual image for the illustration, send it to Denise for approval or suggestions. 
Boy Digging 13094
Available on Daily Paintworks using PayPal.

But speaking of workshops, I was interviewed by Leslie Saeta  and co-host, Margaret Sheldon, Thursday, November 14, on her weekly talk show, Blog Talk Radio, Artists Helping Artists and I discuss how I get the most out of a workshop. I love taking workshops and took about 14 in 2012 and 7 in 2013. I've stopped counting the total number since 2002. 


Original fine art and affordable prints can be found at:
Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/NancyStandlee/
                           http://fineartamerica.com/profiles/nancy-standlee.html
Order personalized checks, side tear checks, checkbook covers and address labels with a choice of 20 of my paintings on them.




Dreams of the Turtle King blog http://www.dreamsoftheturtleking.com/


Denise Bossarte
Found Worlds Photography
Dreams of the Turtle King: Poems Inspired by South Florida Beaches by Denise Ippensen Bossarte


Dreams:
Texas Daily Painter, Watercolor, Pen and Ink sketches,  Beach paintings, small paper painting, poetry book, poems, beach poems,  Artists of Texas, Nancy Standlee Fine Art, Daily Paintworks, Pinterest,  Dreams of the Turtle King,   Denise Bossarte, photography, Amazon, Florida, Found Worlds,CheckAdvantage, Art of the Carolinas, Raleigh, NC

No comments:

Post a Comment